[Shop-talk] robocalls and such

Jim Stone 1789alpine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:22:05 MDT 2020

I know changing your number is not a viable solution for most of us, but keeping my 314 St. Louis number when I moved to NY has turned out to be an unknowingly brilliant move!  Virtually any call I get from an unknown number Missouri is a spoof robocall, while an unknown NY call has a pretty good chance of being real.