[Shop-talk] Tool shed foundation?

Neil Sherry neiljsherry at talktalk.net
Thu Jun 11 08:55:24 MDT 2020

Depends how long term it is - if there's a chance it won't be there long, you could just scrape back and drop it in. What I have done with sectional wooden sheds is to put down some concrete paving slabs (normally 2 foot squares) just laid on sand, to give a decent base that is quick to do and easy to move or get rid of as needs change. I know it might sink, but it's been good enough.
Neil