[Shop-talk] angle grinder spindle adapter

john niolon jniolon at att.net
Thu Jul 30 18:15:44 MDT 2020

my herd

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Andy <marka at maracing.com>
To: john niolon <jniolon at att.net>
Cc: shop-talk <shop-talk at autox.team.net>
Sent: 7/30/2020 5:47:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] angle grinder spindle adapter

Howdy,

The thing I linked was a thread repair insert, IIRC.

I looked up the minor diameter for 5/8-11 thread and you only have a couple
hundreths over
1/2"... Probably why you won't find an adapter.

Honestly, you can never have too many 4.5"
angle grinders...
I'd just dedicate this one to non-thread on stuff and buy another one with a 5/8-11 spindle.  :)

Mark