[Shop-talk] attic fan switches (does this exist?)

Donald H Locker dhlocker at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 08:00:13 MDT 2020

I would think a simple single-pole switch wired with its contacts in
parallel with the thermostatic switch contacts would do the job.

                   /
              |--o/ o--|       Bedside switch
Line (Black) ----o  o----...---Fan motor (That's a t'stat switch in-line)

Donald.
--
*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail