[Shop-talk] attic fan switches (does this exist?)

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Thu Jul 30 07:49:51 MDT 2020

Jeff asks about a switch to override the thermostat

Over all, I just want a switch near my bed to override the thermostat.  I
really didn't want to get into complex home automation as I find it ore of
a pain.  I do still use X-10 because it is some much more bullet proof
than modern protocols (and secure, no IOT)

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?