[Shop-talk] Air Compressor threw a rod

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Tue Jul 28 17:21:22 MDT 2020

Teflon or similar seals. Also called self-lubricating. Not nearly as good as oiled rings but cheap & easy to build.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Jul 28, 2020, at 3:52 PM, Doug Braun <doug at dougbraun.com> wrote:

So, do these oil-less compressors have a piston sliding in a cylinder?  (That's what it looks like in the photo).  How do they manage without lubrication?

Doug

Shop-talk at autox.team.net