[Shop-talk] Broken sprinkler line

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Jul 27 21:08:21 MDT 2020

I've done a lot of home repairs over the years.  My father was pretty
handy around the house, I got to help him with various plumbing,
electrical, painting tasks while growing up.  I learned a lot at his
side. One thing I apparently did not learn, or I just forgot, is that if
a PVC pipe measures 1 inch on the outside diameter, it is not 1 inch
PVC, it is really 3/4 inch.  Inside diameter is what is measured.

Oh well, I'll head back to the plumbing place in the morning, think I'll
just have a gin and tonic while I grumble about life, the universe and
everything.

mjb.