[Shop-talk] Socket marking?

Eric Russell ejrussell at mebtel.net
Fri Jul 24 09:58:24 MDT 2020

I tried some pre-printed socket labels. But the sticky wore off and the
printing was not solvent resistant.

I have a Brother P-Touch label maker. I'm impressed with the durability.
I've labeled some sockets and many of my tools in my 'Paddock Tool Kit'.
I also applied labels to some kitchen measuring cups (the printed on
markings wore off) and they are still intact a year or two later & after
many washings.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC