[Shop-talk] On to wrenches

Jack Brooks JIBrooks at live.com
Tue Jul 21 17:32:55 MDT 2020

Like Doug, I hung all of my wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.,  on pegboard, often 5 or 6 deep. The only problem children were the combination wrenches I cut in half to work on the Triumph TR8 carbs.  I needed a short swing and had an excess of wrenches I could shorten.

I like having 6 or more of each, so I can leave them with my work until it is done.  This way I don't have to go back to the workbench to find the right tool AGAIN!

Jack