[Shop-talk] On to wrenches

old dirtbeard dirtbeard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:13:18 MDT 2020

________________________________

This approach works well for me...

Best,

Doug

From: Shop-talk <shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net> on behalf of Mark Andy <marka at maracing.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 8:08:09 AM
To: ShopTalk <shop-talk at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] On to wrenches

Howdy,

I do a hybrid between "junk drawer" and "organized"...  I use a couple organizers for my 'main' metric and standard wrench drawers, then have another drawer for each that's just got 'other wrenches' thrown in.

Works for me, but taking a look at those Ernst wrench rails, I might do something a little more custom...

Mark