[Shop-talk] Looking for replacement electric cord male end (w/ flat rotating design)

Brian Kemp bk13 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 19 16:00:12 MDT 2020

I second the reply about looking for an extension cord or power strip
that has the right plug already on it.  Not sure about a rotating
design, but here is a sample of a power strip with an offset plug for
less than then cost of a new do it yourself plug.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/4-ft-6-Outlet-Power-Strip-with-45-Angle-Plug-YLPT-90/203353677

Brian