[Shop-talk] Recommendations on yard sprayer

Paul Parkanzky parkanzky at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:34:35 MDT 2020

I'm working on creating a border around my barn so I can mow without
trimming so I've been researching the same issue.

Most of those sprayers have an adjustment at the tip to go from a
stream to a wider pattern. Twisting the tip on that thing doesn't
change anything?

If that doesn't work then get yourself another sprayer. Then buy
something like this:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/RM43-32-oz-Total-Vegetation-Control-Weed-Killer-and-Preventer-Concentrate-76502/205748220

There are a ton of brands out there. Hose the area down with something
like that and everything will be dead within a couple weeks and stay
that way until next year.

-Paul