[Shop-talk] Inside door stickers

Eric Russell ejrussell at mebtel.net
Tue Jul 7 08:58:41 MDT 2020

I don't know if those stickers are required. Perhaps required of the
original manufacturer but maybe not for private sale?

Anyway, I have reproduced underhood stickers for restorations and have
had replacement stickers made after body repairs/repainting (race car)
using DIY Lettering
<https://doityourselflettering.com/vinyl-lettering/>. They were easy to
work with - I emailed .jpg files and they replied with 'proofs' which I
could tweak if needed until it was what I wanted. The items have proved
quite durable.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC