[Shop-talk] Studded tire update

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Sun Jul 5 02:42:21 MDT 2020

OK, after some great responses here (thanks guys) I decided to try and
find another tire tread pattern to try on the mower first.

Again, the requirements are good turf traction and good snow traction.  I
don't care if they rip up the lawn a little.

In my research, I found a lot of people talking about the Carlisle at1 (or
ata)  mower tire.  But I was wondering if there was an ATV tire that was
better.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks.

Waldo Emerson