[Shop-talk] Wanted: Socket rail clips

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Wed Jan 1 23:42:56 MST 2020

Hi,

My older son got me all fixed up with a set of Carlyle (NAPA) socket rails and clips for Christmas. Wouldn’t you know that I am short 2 of the ½” drive clips?

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/CHQSR12RC

They are only sold in bags of 25 or so… I really don’t want to buy a whole bag since the others will just go to waste. (What?! Yes, I am admitting that my collection of sockets does not grow continually.)

Anyone out there have a two extra of these? I have 10+ of the 3/8” size to offer anyone in need…

Happy New Year,

--Kent