[Shop-talk] I need IPhone 6s help

Neil Sherry neiljsherry at talktalk.net
Tue Feb 4 07:51:36 MST 2020

I use Facebook Lite (on Android) - I assume there is an IOS equivalent. It's an official Facebook app, takes less space, and also uses less data. As for Spotify - it night not be necessary to uninstall - presumably much of the 6GB is stuff that's been downloaded +maybe just automatically cached) and you should be able to clear this out.

Sent from Outlook for Android

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 2:37 PM +0000, "Peter Murray via Shop-talk" <shop-talk at autox.team.net> wrote:

I'd start by uninstalling Spotify. That will release the 6+GB it is occupying. Reinstall it if you like, though you'll need to log in again.
Personally, I found that removing the Facebook app really improved the overall performance of my phone. The web interface to Facebook is very good.

If you have backed up all the pictures and other content you have created, consider doing a factory reset. It is a good way to clear the various corruptions that develop over time, and will likely yield improved performance.
Happy to discuss further.
-Peter (IT guy)