[Shop-talk] I need IPhone 6s help

Peter Murray peterwmurray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 09:05:37 MST 2020

One thing I'd add is that the iPhone is trivial to back up - connect it to
your computer, start iTunes and back up your device. This way, you can
experiment a bit and not worry about making a change you can't reverse.

I don't know where you are, John, but if there is a local Apple Store, they
certainly should be able to help you. Feel free to give me a call if that
would help. I personally use an iPhone SE, which is the little brother to
the iPhone 6s.

-Peter (in Northern Virginia)
(610) 704-2569 (mobile)