[Shop-talk] Double sided tape with balls

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Sat Dec 12 10:23:03 MST 2020

Tim,

If any tape will hold it, 3m VHB tape will. I’ve used it to put 10’x12’ heavy vinyl banners up with tape only on the top. No problems at all.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Dec 12, 2020, at 11:15 AM, Tim . <tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com> wrote:

Hey all,

We live in a 1903 craftsman in WI that either has original windows or total crap bucket replacements. Winter has finally arrived and I need to plastic all the windows again. Last winter we adopted a couple Maine Coons that destroyed the plastic I put up. In order to stop that, I bought some of these (other plexiglass options were stupid expensive with price gouging asshats taking advantage of the pandemic).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QTGHCFY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I do not want to drill into the original and unpainted wood to hang these with hooks.

Looking for double sided tape options that someone may know about that can handle the weight of this plastic.

thanks
tim

Shop-talk at autox.team.net