[Shop-talk] Bounce message

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:46:26 MDT 2020

Bob,

I've never seen one on this list, either. I'm on another large list and
occasionally get "bounced messages" notifications, but it's set up so that
if you just hit REPLY, then SEND, it resets the bounce counter. I'd never
click on a link included, especially if it's from an odd URL. I'd think
anything from Mark would be from a TEAM.NET domain.

I cced Mark on this.