[Shop-talk] Rajah Clips

Nick Black vintagenick42 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 10:19:57 MDT 2020

 GuysI don't know why this appeared again...electron majic?
You lads are way better googleirs than myself. Thanks for finding all the sources for Rajah clips that allow the purchase of not only the style I need, but in small quantities.Special thanks to the fellows who offered to send me a clip, but at this time I'm gonna drop the "big" dollars (like $2) on a coupla new units.
The intelligence of the collective Borg is impressive.
"They don't call me sparky for nothin"...RajahNick in NorCal