[Shop-talk] Looking to buy a compressor

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Wed Aug 12 11:33:36 MDT 2020

I’m in central Texas with a 60 gallon compressor with a small point of use water precipitator at my blast cabinet. EVen draining the tank daily the precipitator About every 10 minutes. There is also a Dick sander running on the same compressor. The compressor cycles so I’m using about 10 CFM. Much more water than I’d like.

Currently 93° & 45%

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne