[Shop-talk] Trouble ordering bolts/studs

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Thu Aug 6 06:37:40 MDT 2020

What do they fit? Have you tried the dealer?

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Aug 6, 2020, at 7:28 AM, eric at megageek.com wrote:

OK, so I'm having a problem finding the wheel studs I need.

It's a 7/16th X 20TPI lug bolt with a beveled edge (like all wheel bolts.)

They need to be 7/8th long (thread and beveled part)

But I can't find any site that that can get me the results I'm looking for.  Is there a fasner site that you can find these on?  I've tried everything so far.

Boltdepot just gives me hex head.

Summit racing just gives my close metric bolts.

I can't find them anywhere

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Shop-talk at autox.team.net