[Shop-talk] toilet parts

Brian Kemp bk13 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 3 18:15:54 MDT 2020

I second the idea of a local hardware store like Ace or a plumbing
supply house.  Many of the guts of a toilet can also be replaced with
universal parts, so it may be worth taking the bad part and seeing if
they have a match.  I've been helped a few times buy the small local stores.

If you are looking at a big bill for an old toilet, it might be better
going for a more modern water saving replacement, especially if you have
expensive water.  Some are actually pretty decent now.

Brian