[Shop-talk] Grease fittings

Robert Nogueirao nogera at icloud.com
Sat Oct 19 21:16:46 MDT 2019

My car, a Morgan, needs to have the front suspension greased every 500 miles or so (hey it was designed in 1918 so what do you expect).  The problem I have is every time I grease them I spend an hour fighting to get the grease to go into the nipple. I always end up with gobs of grease leaking out around the nipple.
I tried changing the nipples but no joy with that.
Any suggestions for a fix or the name of a really good fitting for the end of the gun that will seal and hold on to the nipple?
Bob Nogueira