[Shop-talk] Sticky steering wheel cleaning

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 22:05:14 MDT 2019

Kinda late, but a thought occurred to me and didn't die of loneliness.
I think a waterless hand cleaner--GoJo, etc.--should work well and not
be as toxic to the wheel as adhesive remover or other solvents.  It's
'gentle' enough for skin and does a good job removing upholstery glue
when I make a mess with it.

Bob