[Shop-talk] MILTON S-99705 SAFETY COUPLER and the next harryepstein painting

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Wed May 22 06:15:31 MDT 2019

So after the great painting from harryepstein.com, I was looking for other
items to order to get another one.

I found this air line connectors, MILTON S-99705 SAFETY COUPLER...

https://www.harryepstein.com/index.php/milton-s-99705-safety-coupler.html

So I bought one.  They are 1/4 and type "M" connectors.  I got it last
night and I can't believe home well they work!  As a result, I bought all
of the ones at HE that they had left (and still bought 10 more from
Amazon) just to replace all my connectors with them.

FWIW, amazon's price is about a dollar more, but it has free shipping (but
they also have to charge me tax.)  So the price is a wash.

I never heard or saw these connectors before, but I'm very impressed with
them.  I had cheapo combo connectors before that took either standard, but
I'm replacing them all (and all the tools that were not M before.)

And for those that want to see the box art, here is a link....  (request
was cats watching a man chop wood.)

https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/4a6004f30a113816852583fa0040eaab?OpenDocument

I do love this idea!

Have a great day.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?