[Shop-talk] sealant for tapered threads in gasoline line. Hylomar?

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Wed May 8 14:37:50 MDT 2019

That’s it. You might try to find a smaller package, I could do several engines on this size container! I didn’t see that they still sell it in tubes so it might not be available.

What makes this stuff so good is that it doesn’t harden so it doesn’t fracture under small movement.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity