[Shop-talk] High end Flare nut wrench sets- and the power of induction!

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Thu May 2 08:11:28 MDT 2019

Yes, it was a little pricey, but there are smaller/cheaper units (but I
can't say how well they work, I'm sure they would be fine.)

For last night, to get that nut off and prevent me from having to remove a
caliper, drill out the nut, chase a thread, replace the nut and put it all
back on, not to mention the aggravation that goes with it, it paid for
itself!  I was even able to reuse the bleed nut (not my car, and the
person needed it to get to work today, so getting a replacement last night
wasn't an option.)

I'm now not worried about rusty bolt as much. It's a go to tool for sure!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?