[Shop-talk] Fun find

John Miller jem at milleredp.com
Mon Jan 14 13:50:39 MST 2019

> First, sorry for your loss.  I couldn't imagine being in your shoes.
>   However, her touching surprises do speak volumes about how wonderful a
> person she was.

I can't imagine.

I can't imagine the amount of thought that goes into planning something
like that.  I would like to think that if I were in her shoes facing
what she did I could think about others in that way, to really be that
good to those around me.

I fear that I'd fail.

But you've given all the rest of us something we should think about and
for that I thank you and your late and beloved wife.

John.