[Shop-talk] Fun find

Robert Nogueirao nogera at me.com
Tue Jan 1 21:08:48 MST 2019

My wife died a year ago this past November. She was always buying me surprise tools which she thought were neat and I could use. Well she must have spent her last year tool shopping because she bought and hid tools throughout the house for me to find as I assume the new , for me, task of house cleaning. So far I’ve found four unopened boxes of tools with notes hidden in places I formerly would have never looked.
God I love that woman.
Bob Nogueira