[Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Dec 2 12:04:22 MST 2019

 Since they are franchise operations they vary based on the whims of the owner.  It could be that the guy (group) who owns the one in your neighborhood operates that way but the one in my neighborhood does not.  The smart guys know that they live or die on the perceived value of the service they provide.

Ace in my hood is just ok, way fewer fasteners and always out of most of the things I want. An employee told me that's becasuse the district managers get bonuses based on how low they can keep inventory. No idea if that's true.

Dave