[Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Sun Dec 1 16:44:14 MST 2019

Hey, this list has been real quite lately.

I just got home from a 6 month EPIC build with the Army.  Experience of a
lifetime!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Again, I give thanks for the
awesome brain trust here!  (and as soon as I get this email back with the
donate link, I plan to drop some 'thanks' on the moderator!)

One question, in my quest to always buy tools when they are going on
clearance, I'm in the market for a backpack leaf blower.

Price is not really a limiting factor, but I want POWER!!!  Any
suggestions?  It seems that leaf blowers play the 'air compressor' game
and claim ridiculous stats with no one holding their feet to the fire.

Any suggestions?  I plan to buy right away.  I normally use Amazon but if
there is a place other that Amazon to get it, let me know.

Thanks again and I hope all is well!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?