[Shop-talk] home grown tyre removal

Jim Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Fri Jan 26 08:52:27 MST 2018

When I considered how much I was spending for mounting, dis-mounting and balancing for my race car and 8 others, I bought a proper changer and balancer. For an easy task like that I share my good fortune with local enthusiasts. Value to you depends on where you are. I am Northwest Connecticut.

Sent from my iPhone