[Shop-talk] Fwd: wireless backup camera system for motorhome and car trailer, what to buy?

Philip Ethier pethier7 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 11:33:18 MDT 2017

did this go through?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philip Ethier <pethier7 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 20, 2017 at 12:27 AM
Subject: wireless backup camera system for motorhome and car trailer, what
to buy?
To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk at autox.team.net>

Looking for a wireless system so I can put a backup camera on my motorhome
and car trailer.

Plan is to either:

Mount one on the rear of motorhome to use for parking and for connecting
trailer, then move to rear of trailer for use while towing.

or:

Have a camera on motorhome and another on car trailer .

Willing to spend some bucks on solid system with the moxie to reach from
rear of a 20-foot enclosed trailer to the dashboard of a 34-foot diesel
pusher.

Stock wired system of the Damon pusher I just bought does not work.  Don't
know why, and I figured it would be better to buy a modern system than to
mess with it.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited, Regal Blue Pearl
http://www.mnautox.com