[Shop-talk] Car emblem adhesive?

Jim james.f.juhas at snet.net
Mon May 15 17:57:25 MDT 2017

I saw a couple good responses, but here's another way to go.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-Silicone-Iron-Grip-10-1-oz-Clear-Silicone-Adhesive-HD90058/206692092

I used this as a sealant when replacing the rusted bed rails on my F250,
riveting them and bonding with this stuff.  An ancillary repair I did
was to glue the hard-rubber tread strip to the top of the step bumper.
Normally held on by tabs through the bumper, I broke off the tabs
accidentally and used this stuff to glue them back on,  That was last
summer and they're still in place. Readily available.