[Shop-talk] Old car radios

Steve Hochschild stevehochschild at gmail.com
Mon May 8 16:38:28 MDT 2017

Depends on whether or not you know the make/model/year they came out of.
For example, I will eventually need an original radio for a '94 Jeep Grand
Cherokee Laredo.  I know there is a big desire for Chevy C10 original
radios, mine is a '63, though, older than your stash.

If you know they came out of cars no one cares about, or if you don't know,
then I think they are junk.