[Shop-talk] PVC Vent Run

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Tue Jul 18 09:15:08 MDT 2017

Best bet is to heat the pipe near the elbow slowly with a heat gun or 500w flood light until it gets soft. I've done both & it doesn't take long. Might be good to make a mock up of the angle so you get it right the first time. Be sure to not heat the end of the pipe that goes into the fitting!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Caldwell County Habitat for Humanity