[Shop-talk] Air Compressor Isolation Pads

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Tue Jan 31 20:01:39 MST 2017

Ron
Here’s what I did a number of years ago (and what I’m planning in
a couple of months when the new garage/shop is finished).  I went to
Dick’s Sporting Goods and purchased a couple pair of hockey pucks and
drilled out a center hole then bolted down the compressor tank thru the
pucks.  Worked great!  $2/ea vs. $3-$5/ea.  You do the math.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA