[Shop-talk] Garage Door Sensor Challenge

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Thu Feb 2 18:31:27 MST 2017

I was thinking about the mirror thing, but I'm
afraid it starts to turn into a bit of a science
project.  I have enough problems with the
occasional spider web or leaf messing things
up.  I think adding a mirror gives you another
surface to collect debris.  Steve H, if you are
in a tinkering mood, then give it a shot.

-Steve T.