[Shop-talk] GOOD Wifi access point

Arvid arvidj at visi.com
Wed Apr 12 15:38:28 MDT 2017

Tony,

Given that you "do this all day long" what would your recommend for a
SOHO Firewall Appliance?

I currently have an ZyXEL ZyWALL Usg20 between the DSL modem and the
first switch. It has been a great firewall\DHCP server but is quite old.
I want to replace it ... along with the elCrap-O DLink switches and WiFi
access points. The switches and WiFi access points will be Ubiquiti but
they do not seem to offer a firewall\DHCP server with anywhere near the
capabilities that the current ZyXEL has.

Hence the request for a recommendation.

Thanks,

Arvid

On 4/9/2017 7:43 PM, Tony Vaccaro