[Shop-talk] GOOD Wifi access point

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 08:29:00 MDT 2017

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 7:54 PM, Al Fuller <al at bighealey.org> wrote:
> you might want to call Comcast and see if they can route you to someone who
> can walk you through it.  [My experience with them tells me it might take
> more than one call to find that person… YMMV].

Having dealt with Comcast on a billing issue,I find this statement
pretty amusing...

I use a pair of simple Netgear range extenders.  About once a month, I
have to go  cycle the power on the one in the house (the one in the
garage is powered with the lights, and so cycles automatically).  It's
annoying, but I got them for less than $20 apiece, so I can put up
with a certain level of annoyance.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.