[Shop-talk] Air hose with 3/8" fittings?

Brian and Wendy maynerdfamily at msn.com
Tue Nov 29 15:59:30 MST 2016

I am a fan of the push on air hose and push on barb fittings. So I would buy my own length of hose and then the push on fitting with the 3/8" thread.

Hose https://www.mcmaster.com/#push-on-hose/=1597wlx

fittings https://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-push-on-barbed-fittings-for-air-hose/=1597xhy

I don't buy them from McMaster. We have a couple of local industrial hose shops that carry the stuff.

Brian