[Shop-talk] Does this type of garage door opener exist?

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Tue Nov 29 11:50:27 MST 2016

Eric,

If your door uses a limit switch on the door or linkage itself, rather than in the actuator, you could add another limit switch at the desired height along with a switch to select which limit to use. It might be possible to rig an external limit & switch it as above with the internal limit.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Caldwell County Habitat for Humanity