[Shop-talk] fiber glass ice shipper handle

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Sat Nov 26 16:55:00 MST 2016

I have an ice chipper in need of a handle. The wood one rotted away. I'd like to replace it with a glass handle. Anyone have any thoughts on where I can get one? I've searched online and not found anything. A regular shovel handle won't work because it is too big in diameter. If push comes to shove I can slit the metal sleeve and spread it wide enough for a shovel handle but I think that will just lead to the metal failing in the long run.

thanks

tim