[Shop-talk] Auto Batteries

Jack Brooks JIBrooks at Live.com
Mon Nov 7 22:57:48 MST 2016

I have been happy with Costco's Kirkland batteries for years.

Jack

From: Shop-talk [mailto:shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of eric at megageek.com
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 3:40 PM
To: Shop-talk at autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Auto Batteries

Where do you guys buy your batteries for cars and equipment?  Online or local source?

I need a new battery for my forklift (it currently has a Napa 7250 N battery) but I don't think it lasted as long as it should have.  It's kept in a heated garage on a battery tender and I only got a few years out of it.

Interstate has the same battery configure (3EE-VHD) but I don't know how well that will last.

There are lots of over brands with compatible batteries, but I don't know which ones are garbage.  Also, the prices are $100 to over $200, so I want to find a good source for a good brand.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph Waldo Emerson