[Shop-talk] spam email just keeps on coming

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Oct 30 16:42:02 MDT 2015

> Get yourself a gmail account.  They do a phenomenal job of
> filtering out
> the spam.

Yeah, but they also filter some non-spam, and there is no way for you to get it back, or even know that it was sent.  I gave up on
sending encrypted files through Gmail because so many of them just never show up.  (And no, they weren't spam or viruses.)

It also seems that their POP3 interface goes down at least once a month, and sometimes several times per day.  Very annoying, as my
email client thinks Gmail rejected the password and hangs waiting for me to enter the correct one.

-- Randall