[Shop-talk] Asset management program

Battmain battmain at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 03:28:02 MDT 2015

Hi all, anybody used an off the shelf program for asset mangement that they would recommend? Wanting to keep track of pc equipment to include serial numbers of each piece of equipment. It seems a platform with a mobile interface (IOS, Android) would work best for my different locations, but the one thing I have not been able to find is one with an API so I can incorporate an existing setup, allow for easy movement of equipment and generate the normal reports. Any suggestions?

Brian