[Shop-talk] Download Prime instant video

Dave Cavanaugh cavanadd at frontier.com
Sat Mar 7 12:05:09 MST 2015

Shop content:  ok, none.

I have had a Prime account for a number of years but only use it to buy
hardware.  I don't watch TV or movies.  However, we'll be doing a road
trip soon and I thought it would be nice if I could download a bunch of
STNG episodes to an SD card so my wife could watch them on her iPad via
a Ravpower wifi card reader.  Unfortunately, it looks like you can only
download Prime Instant Video directly to a Fire or iDevice, not to mass
storage media.  I really don't want to clog up my wife's iPad Mini
storage with a bunch of videos; is there a work around anyone is aware
of?  Or is this another DRM issue that's not worth the effort to bang my
head against?