[Shop-talk] Fridge

Mark Miller markmiller at threeboysfarm.com
Fri Jul 3 00:33:58 MDT 2015

To bring this back a bit to shop-talk related things: I want to put a
good word in for LG refrigerators.  Specifically: parts availability and
price.  I broke a latch on mine and put off fixing it for a long time,
assuming the replacement 1 ounce piece of plastic would cost $30. It was
$2.  And I looked up various other parts that other manufacturers always
charge a ton for, like replacement drawers and shelves, and was equally
pleasantly surprised.
It says a lot that normal pricing on replacement parts is now rare
enough that it gets mentioned, but that is another thread entirely.

Regards,

Mark Miller
markmiller at threeboysfarm.com