[Shop-talk] Is this a shutoff?

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue Aug 11 07:47:13 MDT 2015

Do modern codes really favor CSST or do modern businesses just favor
it because it is easier and cheaper to install?  I don't really know
the answer to that.  The answer probably depends on where you
live.  In any event, I guess what I meant to say  is that modern
codes and utilities do not favor copper.  At least around here.